Thursday, April 26, 2007

Humble Pie




Tuesday night I looked on Cute Overload and saw that some pictures I had made of a baby sandhill crane had made the cut, and had been posted on their site. Wuhoo!

So Tuesday night and Wednesday, I left up my braggin' post about this.

There's a verse in the Bible that I'll paraphrase here, If any man thinks he's standing, he better beware, he just might be about to fall. Instead of being able to bask in the glory of my successful entry into Cute Overload, my back was so messed up yesterday that I had to stay home from work. That's life, eh?

Oh well, here are a few more photos of the sandhill crane family.

6 comments:

Bobkat said...

That second photo is charming, sweet and quite funny too. Nice :)

CG said...

They are such little darlings! Hope the back improves soon!!!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

they are really adorable, John..the red mark on her head is so striking,..it's a beauty!!! and it's so well illuminated in the soft sunlight...
hope ur back behaves itself soon....

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Those birds are amazing to see in real life...so big!

Charley said...

Great photos! Awesome blog!!!

Anonymous said...

I like that second picture. Hope the back gets better.