Thursday, July 26, 2018

Set Up for Sunset

Fujifilm XT-10, Rokinon 10mm lens, f/8, 1/320sec., ISO 200
A week ago, I made the drive to Sebastian Inlet State Park, hoping for an amazing sunset.
As has happened many times this summer there was a distant line of clouds up to about ten degrees above the horizon that killed any Big-Solar-Orb-Touching-The-Earth type sunsets.  I did, however, get some nice shots with the sun above lowest clouds and above the center of the bridge.
I got a few other shots that I like, of fishermen and whatnot, but I liked this photo too.
I don't remember taking one with my other camera of my Fuji XT-20 and lens on the tripod.  I had taken one like it with my phone to send to my wife to show here where/how I was set and ready, and texted that to her.
Anyhoo, if nothing else, it's a personal documentary shot, with some beauty in it as well.
It does vaguely disturb me that I took this shot without remembering and had it be a surprise to me when I saw it on the computer when downloaded later.

No comments: