Friday, July 27, 2018

Rare Sunrise

Fujifilm X-T20, Fuji 18-135mm lens at 44mm, f/11, 1/4000sec., ISO 200
Fujifilm X-T10, Pano/HDR w/Rokinon 10mm lens, f/8, 1/600sec., ISO 200
No, sunrises aren't rare.
Me being there to see one, IS rare.
I am by nature a night person and am often deathly allergic to mornings.
Sometimes though, I wake up early AND inspired and take off with my camera bag and tripod.
Though here, true to form, I was actually late for the sun rising above the horizon.
Not a morning person; check.  Chronically late; check.
At least I didn't miss all the beauty happening over the bay, called Palm Bay, where Turkey Creek meets the Indian River Lagoon.  (And presumably where the city behind my back while taking these photographs got it's name)
Is it just me, or does the boat there look a lot like the S.S. Minnow?

No comments: