Monday, June 18, 2007

Golden



This past Saturday, I posted a couple of sunset photos that I took the previous evening.

These two photos were from the same batch that I took on Friday at sunset.

The top one is the golden colors of the sun reflecting on the side of a high dollar set of condominiums in Melbourne, Florida. The water is part of the Indian River Lagoon, our section of the intracoastal waterway.

The bottom photo is simply looking east toward the barrier island across the Indian River Lagoon. Beyond the island across the top of the photo is the Atlantic Ocean.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love water photos!

photowannabe said...

I would love to visit your neck of the woods or water sometime. It looks lovely.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Beautiful scenes.

John Roberts said...

You caught some beautiful light on the top one!

Also, thanks for the help on my blog question.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I LOVE sunset! Wonderful photos.

lv2scpbk said...

I really like the first one with the golden lights.

Bobkat said...

I love the ocean - such a feeling of space. Lovely :)

kmm said...

Love the sun hitting the window of the building, nice shots Jam.
Most of my Pics are now posted on
http:/www.digitalphoto.shutterchance.com

Sharon Lynne said...

I can hear the water slapping on the rocks, and feel the wind blowing. There's nothing like staring at a big blue expanse of water to soothe ones soul.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

the first shot is a 24 karat shot.....beautiful

CG said...

beautiful...i wish i was there!