Friday, February 29, 2008

Lookee Here What I Found



I finally had a chance to go through all the photos I took of the moon before and during the recent eclipse.

A couple of them were actually sharp enough to crop (and thus enlarge) out a lot of the dead space, like the first photo here.

Both were taken with my Nikon D70s, 18-200mm Nikon zoom lens, and my Slik 700DX tripod.

I don't have an electronic shutter release for this camera and ended up with a bit of camera shake, even with the tripod, on lots of the photos, like the second one here. Too much blur to allow a close cropping.

2 comments:

Anna said...

They are great! Did you see mine? I only posted one. Hope you have a good weekend John!

photowannabe said...

Glad you couldcrop and show us your pictures. I think they turned out just fine.