Friday, February 20, 2015

Nifty Looking Clouds Over the Beach

Nikon D90, Nikon 10-24mm lens at 10mm, f/22, 1/1250sec, ISO 200
Nikon D90, Nikon 18-300mm lens at 18mm, f/5.6, 1/400sec, ISO 200, polarizing filter
I see the Indian River Lagoon almost daily, and the water is big enough to scratch that itch where you want the feeling of being on or beside big water.

Sometimes only the ocean will do.  Wednesday the 18th was one of those days for me, so I headed to the Atlantic with my camera.

When there are unique looking clouds, I usually break out my trusty 10-24mm lens, as in the first photo.

(I had my polarizer on my 18-300mm lens in the second photo, hence the ultra-dark blue sky.)

We've been having a warm winter, but a cold front had come in and I wore my trusty Levi's jacket to combat the cold wind.

But I still got my feet wet.  Some things need to be done despite the cold weather.

No comments: