Friday, June 27, 2008

Warped


The slow, inevitable warping of the weathered boards on the boardwalk is stronger than the nails holding them there.

This is why, after hurricanes Jeanne and Francis in 2004, we replaced our blown down fence with a plastic one. Pvc or whatever that stuff is they make fences out of.

Now I don't have to go out there every two years or so and drive the nails back in to the boards like we did with the old fence.


On the ipod:
Pharisee by Disciple, from their "My Daddy Can Whip Your Daddy" cd.

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

Nice simple closeup. Shows the grain of the wood. Good idea on the fence. Saves a lot of work.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

very nice John
Just the art from WOOD , but you saw it through your camera thats even more ART-photography, very nice I am impressed.

I am back to basics for healtreasons and I'm makings small shots with my cell (mobile phone) You would b surprised and today saterday 28th I showed my birthday celebrating dog,

Happy weekend from JoAnn