Sunday, August 12, 2018

Before Sunrise at Castaways Point Park

tripod, Fujifilm XT-20, Fujinon 18-135mm lens at 18mm, f/14, 25sec @ ISO 200
I had gone to Port Canaveral to see a rocket launch, but the rocket launch was scrubbed.
Instead of going straight home, I went to Castaways Point Park in Palm Bay.
Coming down I-95, as I got to Palm Bay, I could juuuust make out a blueness to the sky instead of blackness, and knew morning twilight was here.
The park is just a few miles from our home, so I went and set up my tripod in a place where I knew the sun would eventually come up behind this derelict sailboat at the park.
(I used The Photographer's Ephemeris to project where the day's sunrise would occur in relation to various points in the park. On this morning, I used the Android mobile app version of The Photographer's Ephemeris on my phone.  So, I knew within a few feet of exactly where I needed to stand to get the sunrise and the boat together. I cannot tell you just how amazingly useful the ephemeris has been to me for several years now.)
By the time I had my tripod/camera set up, the horizon was orange.
So I look my first shot, above.
It was a great sunrise, more photos later, but I just loved the deep blue sky that appeared with the orange band at the horizon in this 25sec shot.

1 comment:

Bernard Ryan said...

THE HACK GEEKS
Have you ever wondered 😐 if it's possible to hack things the way hackers do it in the movies.

Yeah its possible!!!
Hacking can easily be done by planting a computer virus or spyware(depending on what the hacker intend to do) in the targeted device.

We at THE HACK GEEKS give you the best hacking service there ever is.
We have got the top hackers in hackerone.com that are always ready to hack for you anytime ,anywhere, any device, organisation, federal agencies, university, college you just think of it.
Do you want:
*To Hack, Clone or Track a Phone?
*To Sniff, Erase or Change a file in a Company, Organisation or in a Federal agency?
*To get lost BitCoin?
*To hack an Email or any Social Media account?
*To Transfer funds without been detected?
*To increase your credit score?

All these are what we can do for you.

We are descrete and won't expose our service to you to anyone.
Contact:
thehackgeeks@gmail.com
We look forward to hacking for you.