Monday, June 22, 2015

Yes, Another Sunset, Sun. 6/21/15

Nikon D90, Nikon 18-300mm lens at 300mm, f/16, 1/200sec, ISO 200

OK, so I live in Florida.
I have a camera I love to use.
Sunsets happen most days, so, why not?
This was last night from Riverside Park in Indialantic, Florida.
This is almost straight from camera.  It was RAW, so I did a slight curve on it and made a jpeg.  My camera is set to Neutral colors, and this is still what resulted.  Scout's honor.
I saw on facebook that a girl I went to high school with and hadn't seen in 35 years was on vacation in Melbourne Beach with her husband and two friends.
Google maps told me this was a mere 10.3 miles from my home.
So I messaged her, told her where to watch a great sunset, then met her and her husband there.
As we talked I fired off a few shots as the sun came below this cloud, headed for the horizon.
It was a great, if too short, visit, and nice to meet her husband.
Great company, great scenery. 

No comments: