Saturday, September 14, 2013

Rain On Atlantic Ocean

Nikon D90, Nikon 10-24mm lens at 10mm, f/16, 1/250sec, ISO 200
Nikon D90, Nikon 10-24mm lens at 10mm, f/16, 1/250sec, ISO 200
My Lovey Wife and I had gone to the beach one Sunday afternoon to see the view and smell the salt air and there was a pretty nifty looking rain shower just off the coast from us.

We don't have mountains down here, but we sure have some impressive clouds almost every day.  Great looking clouds sorta-kinda scratches the itch of wanting to see some hills and mountains.

Of course, if I lived in the mountains, I'd most likely be pining to see the beach.

I'm old enough to have learned to truly appreciate the beauty of where I am NOW.

Anyway, those of you who live nowhere near the beach, enlarge these and enjoy the view, you probably have some mountains, waterfalls, or something lovely nearby that I'd wish to see today instead of the beach.

No comments: